Adding an Ad Set
After the general campaign settings have been applied, we need to create a new Ad Set. To do so, please click at New Ad Set.
After that, please specify the general settings for your Ad Set:
Among other option, you need to:
Select an Ad Set type: Media Buying (used for pure media buying purposes) or OpenRTB (used for sending traffic to an external DSP).
Select a traffic channel: we support Display, Native, Video, Pop, and Push.
Select a Datacenter: most of our sources are located at the US East Datacenters.
Specify Flight Dates or use the campaign's ones.
Allocate an overall Ad Set budget as well as a Daily Budget pacing: ASAP means distributing your budget as soon as possible, while even means distributing it in equal proportions throughout a day.
Set Max CPM or CPC bid depending on a traffic channel.
Add Frequency Capping: capping help limit the number of impressions per parameter (i.e. User ID) per a specific period of time.
Total Ad Set Impressions: limit the number of impressions per Ad Set (could be useful for test reasons).
Optimization rules: get rid of the necessity to check your reports and optimize campaigns manually. Our advanced AI will do it for you. Just specify the rules and watch the magic!
Once the general settings have been specified, we can move forward to adding Supply:
At Supply, you can select the Sources (SSPs) to buy traffic from as well as define an inventory type - Web or In-app.
Learn more about PMP Deals here.
The next step is adding Targeting options to your Ad Set.
There is plenty of options available, including:
- Location - target countries, regions, or cities.
- Day Part - run your Ad Set at a specific day or time.
- Technologies - select Devices, OS, Browsers, and Connection types.
- ISP/Carries - launch your offer for a specific ISP or carrier.
- Segments are used for retargeting.
- Site / IP / UA / ZIP Code / Keyword Lists are used to target specific sites, publishers, IPs, ZIP Codes, Keywords, etc.
- Contextual targeting represents a number of Anti-fraud, Brand Safety, and Viewability filters.
- Audience allows targeting a specific group of users based on their gender, age, interests, etc.
Once all the targeting parameters have been set, there is the last step left - adding an Ad.